Our roadmap includes expanded Ergo token support, NFT mass minting, NFT drops, publicly available API data, and much more!
Your NFTs are stored on-chain in smart contracts, so they are safe from 3rd parties.
We scan the blockchain for changes on our smart contracts and update the site from what is on-chain.
When selling an NFT it is listed as soon as the transaction is sent, and can then be bought by another party - no need to wait for the transaction to confirm!
When buying or cancelling a listing the transaction must confirm before we update the status on-site.
This could cause your transaction to fail if someone else buys an NFT you are buying, or trying to de-list. If your transaction fails in this manner, no funds will leave your wallet.
- Have some ERG. Click here to see every exchange you can buy ERG on.
- Install Nautilus Wallet in your browser, and create or import a wallet. Make sure to never share your seed phrase.
- Fund your Nautilus wallet with ERG.
- Connect your wallet to SkyHarbor using the wallet button at the top-right of the screen.
- Congratulations! You can now start buying NFTs! Just click the buy button on any NFT you have the funds for and it will be sent directly to your wallet.
- Service Fees: SkyHarbor takes a 2% fee for every sale done on our platform, so it is paid by the buyer when they purchase. We also honor artist royalties which have been coded into NFTs - these are sent to the artist when the sale is complete.
- Listing Fees: There is a small listing fee of 0.03 ERG for every time someone lists their NFT for sale, paid by the lister. This is to prevent spam as well as fund the services that allow SkyHarbor to run fast, as it is costly to list NFTs whether they are sold or not. The fee is variable to change if the price of ERG increases or decreases.
If you want to submit your NFT collection to be verified on SkyHarbor, fill out this form . Note: It can take up to 2 weeks for your collection to be verified, so plan accordingly.
Please make sure to read our Artist Guidelines and Rules before you mint your collection to submit to SkyHarbor. If it doesn't follow the rules or the minting guidelines, it will not be listed.
If you're an artist who already has a collection verified but want to change your cover image, banner image, or description, then please DM us on twitter with the official account of the collection.
We use Cloudflare to get user analytics that are vital to improving the user experience. Cloudflare is one of the best analytics tools that takes account for user privacy. It does not use client-side state, cookies, and does not "fingerprint" users based off IP addresses. You can read more about it here: cloudflare.com/web-analytics.
This website (skyharbor.io) provides the means for users to interact with the SkyHarbor marketplace smart contracts.
Interactions with NFTs are done purely through smart contracts and have no central entity gatekeeping the inflow/outflow of NFTs in said contracts.
SkyHarbor is not responsible for any of the content posted on SkyHarbor.io. You, the user, are solely responsible for the content you post to service. Including its legality, appropriateness, and reliability.
By using SkyHarbor, you understand that we are not responsible for any loss of NFTs. We use an audited smart contract for storage of all tokens and the user is responsible for the handling of said tokens.